Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's over. For some of my great frinds that I have been chatting with, you all know what I am talking about.

I don't want to leave HF............I feel like I have great friends and support here. But it's going to be hard talking about home haunting when you won't have a home to haunt anymore.

I'll stick around for a bit.............looking at everyone's great projects.

Take care and thank you. :)

·
Blaberus craniifer
4,920 Posts
Sorry to hear that Mistress of the Abyss. Wish you the best of luck and hopefully someday you'll return.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
OK, Mistress, you're in a dark place, I take it. But. Halloween can always be celebrated, even in a small way. Hang in there, sis.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hey Mist, I'm sorry about the change, but I totally agree with what Loner has said " There is far more to this family then just decorating a house haunt" You do have a great deal of family & support so stick around. Remember, Halloween & haunting is more a state of mind & heart, then anything else. I do empathize with how you must be feeling at this time, change is always difficult. But sometimes, even if we can't see it at the moment, a change or any type of movement in life can usher in positive new energy in the near future. At such times I try really hard to have patience and hang onto faith where there's nothing else left & try not to force things to happen.I just think, ok, well maybe this is my time to take out and be a student in life, a time to learn, study my life, life in general, a time to let go and just gather information because I know that in the future I'll be synthesizing knowledge I've gained and putting it into action. And hey, this may be the ideal time to give way to new ideas, creativity, or to just sit back and let the spirit realm guide your way on. I bet you there's something positive & new on your horizon just you wait and see.:)
So hang in there:)
~Wicked Blessings~

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I don't see why you'd leave us. I mean more than half of the members here don't yard haunt. They come here because they know they are understood. If it wasen't for this forum I think I would be a closted halloween freak! Stick around for a bit longer before you make any kind of drastic dicistions. :)

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Mist, if I've learned anything about life, it's that one door closes and another opens. Hang in there, we're all here for you.

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Mist, if you leave you won't have the pleasure of my company, and just after you began to recognize that the forum is better with a little bite of the apple! Seriously, i hope that you pop in from time to time, at least just to say hello.

·
Horror off the Highway
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone. I'll still be around..............I find the making of props and takling to friends on this site is most theraputic. Maybe I can sell the props I make. :)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Mist, sorry there are troubles in your life, but like the gang said, don't give up your Halloween family. I don't haunt OR make fabulous props like most of these guys, but I'm here for the good feeling I get just being around all these talented people, talking about my favorite holiday and sharing a bit of our lives together. We would miss you terribly if you left us. So stop by when you can, and remember your Halloween family loves you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts