Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Just finished first attempt at a Moving, Talking Zombie Parrot for pirates party. Don't claim to be master prop creator, but managed to get to wings to flap, and beak to move whilst saying pieces and eight and squawking, so don't think it's turned out to bad. Would appreciate any feedback/suggestions on how I could improve it. Just have to clean up all the feathers stuck to everything now including the dog!:) S6302409.jpg
S6302410.jpg

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
He looks pretty good! Any chance you coupld post a video of the fellow in action? I've been considering something like this myself for our pirate-themed haunt. Actually, it's probably the only prop we DON'T have yet! LOL

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi

I have put a video on so you can see him in action!:D I usually do a different theme every year, last year I did scary fairytales, but really looking forward to pirates this year. I have a tropical garden out the back, in which I was planning to have various props lit by flame torches, but I am relying on British weather! Which probably means by October it will be pouring down so everything will have to come indoors:( Do you have any pics of your haunt? Would love to see it

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I love it!!! Check out our YouTube channel if you're interested in our haunt. We've got videos of just about everything up there!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi

Just had a look on your tube channel. All your props are brilliant, just wish we had better weather so I could do more outside:( I am half way through my drunk skeleton, so will post video if all goes to plan, as first year I have branched out into animated props, and hubby not very interested in this stuff, so down to me!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts