Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like we are heading to Sleepy Hollow for some Autumn/Halloween activities! I got our tickets yesterday for the Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze at the Van Cortlandt Manor for the 12th of October, and tickets for the presentation of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" at the Old North Church for the 11th. In between we'll probably tour Washington Irving's homestead, Sunnyside...and take in a tour of the Cemetery. We've been there in the Autumn before but it was always a week-day, so we never had a chance to partake in any of the themed activities.

This will actually be a whirlwind Halloween trip. On Saturday we're going to Knoebel's Grove in PA for the Phoenix Phall Phoniest, with it's Halloween activities in the evening. Then off to Sleepy Hollow the next day.

·
Registered
399 Posts
My husband and I will be there the same weekend! It's one of many stops on our 8-day New England roadtrip.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Looks like we are heading to Sleepy Hollow for some Autumn/Halloween activities! I got our tickets yesterday for the Great Jack O'Lantern Blaze at the Van Cortlandt Manor for the 12th of October, and tickets for the presentation of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" at the Old North Church for the 11th. In between we'll probably tour Washington Irving's homestead, Sunnyside...and take in a tour of the Cemetery. We've been there in the Autumn before but it was always a week-day, so we never had a chance to partake in any of the themed activities.

This will actually be a whirlwind Halloween trip. On Saturday we're going to Knoebel's Grove in PA for the Phoenix Phall Phoniest, with it's Halloween activities in the evening. Then off to Sleepy Hollow the next day.
That is fantastic! One of the many places I have always wanted to visit.
Have a wonderful trip. Take lots of pictures :D

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks folks, will do.
I read an online comment of someone complaining about flash pictures ruining the ambience of the Blaze. does anyone have any opinion on that?
V-gan, have a great trip. It is a wonderful place to visit in Autumn...just don't get stuck in a line of leaf-peepers!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts