Halloween Forum banner
41 - 60 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
14,297 Posts
If you are looking for pirate's chest, it's Disney's POTC merchandise and looks really cool in person. I too think if you are seriously thinking about it to get it before too much time goes by and they become difficult to find and more expensive. I paid around $30 for mine and think it was worth it. Not sure what the retail price of it was.

I thought the chest was kind of heavy and the handles on the side help in carrying. The plastic isn't cheap, nicely molded and the light up heart and audio was a super nice touch. It has these two little panels on the side of the heart/cd player which aren't very deep. Figure they must be to store earpods. But I can see arranging coins and jewels around the heart for the extra bling. If you don't need it after a pirates theme any pirate-minded kid would love it as a hand-me down. The mp3 jack gives it more years of use.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Such an original theme saki !! Loving all the pics and stuff you are getting! Ha, and if you want to, sell them too during party....less stuff to put away!
thank you I think it is going to be a blast ha never thought about that selling the props I don't want after party great idea :)

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,334 Posts
Ok I ordered dies for my sizzix machine I am going to make these

Time to give paper creations a try.
Oh wow!! Those are going to be your invites? I really can't wait to see this come together. You know you have to post progress pictures as you construct these right!! :);)

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Oh wow!! Those are going to be your invites? I really can't wait to see this come together. You know you have to post progress pictures as you construct these right!! :);)
I sure will post pics still waiting for a couple dies and pick up a few more supplies excited to make these my guest will be blown away

41 - 60 of 202 Posts