Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Market of the underworld
That is my theme this year it will be my 50th bday and I will be having one epic Halloween party for sure.
I am going to have different shops think of it like a Saturday market out door market what ever they call it where you live :) that each one will not only be full of detail but offer my guest food or drink for them to enjoy.
I will be posting my creations , finds and ideas here I am so Amped over this theme taking it over the top and on the ideas that I have.
My guest are going to love it

Some of the stores i will be doing are
Pirates cove
Scarecrow Nightmare Corn
Dracula's Delights
Lost souls shop
Cabnit of mysteries
Tiki Corner
Keepsakes of the dead
Mystic Realm mask and hat shop
Day of the dead salsa bar

Look forward to sharing with you all lots and lots to come

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So one of the stores in my market is going to be pirate cove
This will be the back ground for the store.

Also picked up these treasure map rolls I will be giving each guest with scavanger hunt clues in

Also will use this for scavanger hunt

There will be a treasure chest going to collect things for it . I think I may offer a drink at this store but will see.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One of my other stores is going to be Scarecrow nightmare corn or something like that
Here is the start of the items for it
i have gotten 2 of the scarecrows from home depot
there store will be under a pop up that i will decorate out side

sorry this is not a better pic for got to take one of him he is packed away

i picked up this popcorn cart that i will be giving a little make over to

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Regarding the spyglass, not sure what you had in mind for it but it might be fun to hide a visible-by-spyglass clue on a roof, house window, or in a tree in your yard or a neighbors. I'd add a working compass too. Clue could be something like "with spyglass and compass in hand walk 20 paces outside of back door and turn due east, 10 more paces and turn north. Seek the answer to what you see".

BTW really like those map pencil cases. Did you order yours from a seller in China? if so wondering how long they took to arrive.

·
Registered
14,293 Posts
Yes, that is unreal! Never seen anything like it. Love the live heart inside. Very cool look on the outside too. I have the POTC Dead Man's Chest Dice game and the talking skull and cross bones room alarm but never saw the cd player. Know I would have remembered it. Controls are pretty hidden which is really nice. Dang Saki.girl you always do such great setups with lots of wonderful detail and you have come up with some great finds for this year too. Thanks so much for sharing.

dbruner, should be able to get one off amazon or eBay still.

·
My other ride is a Ninja
11,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, that is unreal! Never seen anything like it. Love the live heart inside. Very cool look on the outside too. I have the POTC Dead Man's Chest Dice game and the talking skull and cross bones room alarm but never saw the cd player. Know I would have remembered it. Controls are pretty hidden which is really nice. Dang Saki.girl you always do such great setups with lots of wonderful detail and you have come up with some great finds for this year too. Thanks so much for sharing.

dbruner, should be able to get one off amazon or eBay still.
Aww thanks sweetie I am all about the details I think it gives a party so much more even if not all guest see it I do lol
I am so excited to share all my finds this year with you guys
Can not wait to try the chest out got it off eBay should be here next week :)

1 - 20 of 202 Posts