Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thirty-one days of horrific insanity, the one month of the year when normal folk turn their eyes and ears to the themes we breathe in all four seasons.

America, Canada, the British isles, Europe and beyond, welcome to our creepy little corner of the calendar!

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
AMEN, brother Spats!!! My daughter left me a little note today all done up in black and orange that read: "Happy October! I hope your October is full of fun!" It had little Halloween icons all over it, too, isn't she sweet???

YIIPPPPEEE!!!! It's October!!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's in the air, that's for sure. Today just before leaving work, I ran out of post it notes. Went to the supply cabinet to find a replacement, and the first thing I found was orange paper with black lines. Perfect!

·
Creepin When Your Sleepin
1,143 Posts
WHAT??????????? NO NO NO NO I have called the government and they will be officially giving us a new month. Today is the 1st of Sue. We are not in October. We have time.

Nope its true October is Here 30 days till the big one .........oh wait I got to much stuff to do yet!!!! I vote for a new month too!!!!!!

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
By the power vested in me by The Great and Powerful One, I hereby decree that each day of the most Blessed Month of October shall last 48 hours, save the 31st, which shall consist of 96 hours -- 74 of which shall be after dark.

It is further decreed that Daylight Savings Time shall end no later than October 20th, and that the Blasphemers who moved said ending to the anti-month of November shall be cast into the pit of fire and sunflowers, wherein that shall be forevermore tormented by legions of Porcelain Clown Dolls singing "Its a Small World" until Judgment Day and Trumpets Sound.

What? I'm an auditor...we can do that...

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Bless you Auditor. May you be held in the highest esteem by your childrens, childrens, children.

It's October! It's finally here!

Time to panic!

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
By the power vested in me by The Great and Powerful One, I hereby decree that each day of the most Blessed Month of October shall last 48 hours, save the 31st, which shall consist of 96 hours -- 74 of which shall be after dark.

It is further decreed that Daylight Savings Time shall end no later than October 20th, and that the Blasphemers who moved said ending to the anti-month of November shall be cast into the pit of fire and sunflowers, wherein that shall be forevermore tormented by legions of Porcelain Clown Dolls singing "Its a Small World" until Judgment Day and Trumpets Sound.

What? I'm an auditor...we can do that...

ooook guys, it's just a month.....that's not December! Hell yea I love October

·
Registered
175 Posts
Happy October all! It's definately here...not supposed to get past 14 C all week!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I've got the "troops" amassed in the garage now awaiting their gradual deployment over the next 30 days. :)

First batch goes out today. Then bit by bit over the month.

·
Registered
808 Posts
YEAH! OCTOBER - or should I say SHOCKTOBER! It is finally here.

We really are a sick a twisted bunch. I am so glad to call you all my friends oops my FEINDS! :cool:

I second The Auditor's ideas! :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts