Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I manage a Movie Theatre, and on Feburary 13th (which is a Friday, check your calenders...)

The Friday the 13th saga begins! AGAIN!!!

We recently received a "standee" for the movie. It is a large "movie poster" for the upcoming movie that is made out of cardboard and has a face cut out for the person being killed! Basically it is a "photo op" for those that would like to have

One pic is of ME, and one is of one of my employees. We were having fun!

theedwin/Jason - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Children keep trying to "climb up" the thing and keep knocking it over! I am about ready to throw it away!!!

Anyone want it? Honestly, You want to pay for shipping? PM me!

Edwin

B

·
0 Posts
you know I'll buy that for a dollar...I'll even send ya a hockey mask too

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry everybody,

Some punk kids picked it up and ran out the doors with it over the weekend. I knew I should have put it away for safe keeping, but it was pretty popular no matter how annoying it was..... :mad:

It happens occasionally, but mostly with banners or other small promotional items. In the 8 plus years I have been working at theatres, this is the - I take that back- the second time this has happened. (The first was the BORAT standee)

It was getting pretty beat up as well. It kept getting knocked over and was starting to fall apart.

Stupid customers!!!

I swear, parents let their kids to anything these days! What ever happened to "look but don't touch?" :confused:

E

·
Registered
232 Posts
man that's cool! to bad someone took it :-(
yes me as well, i can not wait to see this, hope it stands up to the original 3 or 4 films.
Jason has always been my favorite Horror icon. i remember seeing pt 3 on the big screen when i was a kid, hell i was like 9 lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts