Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see we have a lot of new family members. I know I have been quiet absent for some time so I thought, rather then trying to catch up with each and every one of you, I'd say Welcome to you all. Like the Spider to the fly, make yourself comfortable the bite doesn't hurt for long & before you know it, you'll drift off into a deep slumber and reawaken into a whole new realm, welcome to our Lair, there's no turning back now, resisitance is futile so relax and give in to your calling.

Come on, don't be shy, come closer, I can hear your mortal heart beat with anticipation, won't you try a taste...

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi ScreamingScarecrow, thanks, although I think this is going to be the first Halloween that will pass me by:(
Now, did you let me know your blood type yet? I don't think so.;)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hi ScreamingScarecrow, thanks, although I think this is going to be the first Halloween that will pass me by:(
Now, did you let me know your blood type yet? I don't think so.;)
Blood type? LOL I'm all straw!! :)

I'm sorry to hear 'bout this season for you (nothing serious I hope) :(
Hope you can make the best of it and best wishes for Sinister Seasons to come!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Hallo my love, now come on, that hurts, you can always spare a pint. I mean come on, the adult body on average has 10-12 pints and in 24 hours you'd replace the pint you give to me sweetie:);)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Dutchess! You're welcome to any of my pints you want, but they probably taste like diet coke. I've missed this place, and missed you too!

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG Geekmidwinter!!!!!! Sweetie, I've thought so much about you, how are you and your lovely new family doing, I notice you've made a name change, and the reason being?
You're such a love sharing a pint with me, I promise I'll make sure you dont feel a thing;) But I'll have to wait until I'm extremely thirsty as I've never been a Carbonated Beverage kinda gal;)
Now bring me up to speed on how you've been, and do we get to see updated pics of your lovlies? Glad to have you back home hun, love ya!:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
We're all doing fine, and the name change was just for variety, it's just a pretty name with a witchy/fall/Halloween vibe to me! I created an album on my profile page, it's a lot of Trevor in his various Halloween outfits, and some that were just too cute not to share. Love you right back!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts