Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, there is a house here that has been decorated for Halloween since beginning of September. Besides my house its the only other one. I want to make whoever lives there my b-f-f LOL! I am strange....but really. :p

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good idea! I was also considering in my neighborhood too. :)

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Right? They gotta be my friend lol. I need someone in real life to share my enthusiasm of Halloween with!
I tried that and it didnt work, placed an ad in CL to see if there was an interest in forming a prop building group. Nothing became of it:(
Oh really? Bah, that sucks :( I imagine I wouldn't do much better...lots of people here dont really get into Halloween.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
I usually wait for the first weekend of October...usually due to my work schedule. Riding around the neighborhood last weekend I have seen people that already have stuff up.....I hate being late.

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I usually wait for the first weekend of October...usually due to my work schedule. Riding around the neighborhood last weekend I have seen people that already have stuff up.....I hate being late.
Im seeing a lot more houses here too. But the house I mentioned above just keeps adding, im so jealous lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts