Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone happen to know if the thick black plastic that goes by Weed Guard or other generic brands like it goes on sale? Specifically in places where winter does come so the stuff has to be stored or sold until next year.

I am hoping to use it for walls and possibly other things, but at $18 a roll I have to wonder if I just hold out another month it will be half that.

·
Registered
128 Posts
i was looking to buy some too, but my local home depot had like a plastic material which i was looking for that very fine woven type. I found the woven type, but it was 32 dollars!!!!

I was going to use it to line the roof of my hearse and the back behind the driver

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great! I will hit up Big Lots then. Walmart has it 3' x 120' for $18. Big lots sounds like the place to go.

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
I bought a number of rolls last year from Big Lots. Right now they have their garden stuff on clearance so a good time to go shopping for it.

·
Haverghast Asylum warden.
799 Posts
I got a 4ft x 220ft roll at costco for $30. I built 4 x 7 frames and stapled the cloth to it. It holds up very well. The stuff I got is silver in color, but it can be painted very easily. When pulled tight it's like a painting canvas. The costco here is sold out for the season, not sure about the other costco's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts