Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am hoping that someone may have access to, or could link me with a spooky orgin wedding march and wedding bells. I am not interested in a traditional wedding march it needs to be more sinister.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,521 Posts
You could also try "Funeral March of the Marionettes" better know as the Alfred Hitchcock Presents" theme.

Or

"In the Hall of the Mountain King" (should be recognizable if you've seen Disney's Fantasia)

No one says it has to be the wedding march... I walked to Vivaldi's Winter mvt 2: Largo (granted, not creepy, but I do love classical music!)

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Ok at request, added wedding bells 1st version, tweaked a little 2nd & warped 3rd version....... ( password- haunttunes ) hope this works for ya.....i know if i ever heard #3, i would run for the hills....:eek:.....LOL

1 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download church bells wedding march 1.mp3

2 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download church_bells weddng march tweaked.mp3

3 - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download church_bells weddng march WARPED.mp3

May add a few evil / demonic laughs to # 3 !!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It never ceases to amaze me the generousity in the people here on the forum. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions and links as well. Listening to the variety of choices available not only helped in determining what I wanted I was able to hear what I didn't want. My voice over track with the spooky wedding march is now complete.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts