Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you all know that my wife and I have set up our own web site. She was already a member,and I recently joined Halloween Forum. Anyway,feel free to visit our site and sign the guestbook. We welcome your comments. Lachoween Haunt

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard, checked out your haunt, very nice, and it was fun to see the changes year to year. sorry about the loss of your friend. hope they catch the guys and they are justly punished

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome aboard, checked out your haunt, very nice, and it was fun to see the changes year to year. sorry about the loss of your friend. hope they catch the guys and they are justly punished
Thank you for welcoming me aboard,and checking out our yard haunt site.We hope they catch those responsible for her murder,their punshment could not be severe enough.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
We hope they catch those responsible for her murder,their punshment could not be severe enough.[/QUOTE]

they could catch them and put them in a room with the ones that loved her and let her loved ones have at it. sorry, just venting my own thoughts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We hope they catch those responsible for her murder,their punshment could not be severe enough.
they could catch them and put them in a room with the ones that loved her and let her loved ones have at it. sorry, just venting my own thoughts[/QUOTE]

That's okay,justicwe would be better served that way. Rather than wasting taxpayers money on a trial.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Thanks for posting your site I will be sure and check it out:)

·
Reaper Queen
8,798 Posts
Hello, LK, welcome to the forum, loved your site, great haunt at your house, your lighting is great! loved the blog( especially the little girl that checks it out, but never TOTs!, funny, poor thing)

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You and your wife have a great website, good luck with your 09 haunt! It's never too early to start planning :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts