Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here bought a Webcaster web gun, and if so do you have to use their glue sticks or can you use any glue sticks? I have searched the web and found nothing. Please help.

Thanks
Arastorm :eek:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Has anyone here bought a Webcaster web gun, and if so do you have to use their glue sticks or can you use any glue sticks? I have searched the web and found nothing. Please help.

Thanks
Arastorm :eek:
We just tried our's out like 2 days ago...we went through 3 sticks in about 1 minute! I don't know if you can use regular glue sticks or not...maybe you can try to contact the company/manf.? We picked up a bag of glow in the dark webcaster sticks for it when we got the gun, however I still think we might run low...

·
Registered
384 Posts
I bought/used mine three week ends ago and used multiple vendors sticks to completely engulf my front porch. The Santa Anas blew in yesterday and took the webs with it. 300 sticks gone.

Best Tip ever received: I highly suggest you do a basic framework in fishing line first. Nothing fancy just a couple of X's or random based upon your imagination. I did this on half my porch and it looked the best while also being the strongest area against my 70 MPH elements.

·
Registered
735 Posts
The gun will work on regular glue sticks as the gun is just a modified hot glue gun. You can buy glow in the dark or other colors but it will run on regular sticks.

·
Registered
861 Posts
They can use regular glue sticks. Wait till jo ann fabrics does there deal of 20 glue sticks for a buck. If you are interested in a webcaster, we have 2 left and we have clearenced them to a low price of $37.00.. let me know if you are interested. -Jon

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I,ve used long & short ones from Micheals in a pinch or just to use as reg looking webs.there are sticks like minions webs that are made a lil different that melt & blow better than the others i've used......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts