Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Grand Poobah
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If any of you have the 103, 104 or 105 controller... can you share how you weatherproof it?

I haven't received mine yet, and plan on finding a project box to fit it... but wanted to see what you all had done already. I don't like that it uses terminal inputs at 110v, but some tape will help and being enclosed will help.

·
Registered
916 Posts
I have mine protected with food storage containers. I have 3, 105s.....2 of them are used indoors but the outdoor one is in a tupperware type container with any wire access holes on the bottom.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I have 3 105's also and mount them to a piece of wood (control panel) then flip a tupperware container upsidedown on top of the 105 and screw that into the board. Then I seal those screw holes with sealant. It's nice because I only have it out for one night so i have the option to use it or not depending on the weather conditions. The sealant removes easy and you can reuse them next year.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Home depot or similar has a grey plasitic weather proof electrical box. About 6" square. Works good for PicoBoo.
You can drill holes in box and silicone or grommet wires, etc.
Pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts