Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great ideal and a some really nice work on that stump. I just finished a tombstone to hide mine, kinda wish I would have seen this first.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Bringing this thread back up becouse I may give it a try. Has anybody else made one of these ? Is there anyway of making the platform the projector sits on adjustable up and down for projecting onto the pumpkins? Another stupid question is how do you wire the fan in ?

·
Registered
90 Posts
That is simply marvelous! Great job..... I just posted inquiring about how people hid and kept dry their projectors - I live in Oregon so we are no strangers to the rain either. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Bringing this thread back up becouse I may give it a try. Has anybody else made one of these ? Is there anyway of making the platform the projector sits on adjustable up and down for projecting onto the pumpkins? Another stupid question is how do you wire the fan in ?
I made one out of an old wire spool and chicken wire. Covered with 6mil plastic. I made an adjustable shelf for my projector out of a coupe of "L" brackets and a piece of 1/16" steel. 20180621_165702.jpg

21 - 40 of 44 Posts