Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We always set up our display over Labor Day weekend and it is ready to turn the lights on on Monday night. Well for the first time that I remember the weather has put a huge damper on the set up. It rained the entire weekend and at this point we only have about half of the display up and none of the electrical done. We are taking it completely light hearted as it happens and not much we can do about it. Will just mean that I have to spend the week setting things up after work. The Joys Of Mother Nature.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am way behind schedule because it's been hot at night which is when I set up. I have been juist sucking it up some nights and dealing with sweating buckets.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am dreading going out again tonight. My glasses kept fogging up and it was so irratating.

We have got to move north.

EDIT: Going to have to NOPE right out of working outside for the next few days. Just can't do it. I sure hope it cools off this weekend. Can't take much more of this. Just taking the trash out I felt sick from the heat and humidity.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Can't finish Halloween outside because it is too hot.
[no longer too hot]
Can't finish Halloween outside because it won't stop raining.

·
Registered
27 Posts
it's KILLING me! I'm in Houston and it has been raining for a month. Not sprinkles either, pouring down, wind ripping, sideways rain. It's been just about everyday and looks like there's no sign of it letting up any time soon. I'm used to it always being disgusting hot & humid, that's just part of setting up in the south. It makes me so sad I can't put out 90% of my stuff and may not be able to for weeks.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Here in Arizona, we don't usually have weather issues, but this year, I'm probably not going to get my outside done (let alone started) until mid October due to all the rain we're having from the remnants of Hurricane Rosa. Figures, grumble, grumble, grumble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts