Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we plan to use a haunted house added onto our haunted trail. we probably wont use much of it, and we have a barn we will defenately use. so, any one got any ideas on what we can do in this house. the only rooms i plan to use are:
the kitchen
the living room
a hallway
the den
the basement(yeah....:D)
and the front porch.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Gingerbread house

You could make the trail through the woods going to the Gingerbread house where the witch lives. (Hansel & Gretel). Have lots of cages (cardboard boxes with pvc bars on front) to hold the children. Have a kitchen with sweet looking treats and bottles of poisons, and a caulron of course. Have a cookbook labelled "Children Recipes."

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'm jealous! One of the things I find creepiest is when someone takes a story that everyone knows, and then goes and puts their own unique twist on it. (Tim Burton does this well!)

Hallowtheme's example of Hansel and Gretel is perfect. It's a relatively common tale. Run with that and just butcher it. Make it darker, more sinister...and you've got yourself a haunt!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You could make the trail through the woods going to the Gingerbread house where the witch lives. (Hansel & Gretel). Have lots of cages (cardboard boxes with pvc bars on front) to hold the children. Have a kitchen with sweet looking treats and bottles of poisons, and a caulron of course. Have a cookbook labelled "Children Recipes."
tht sounds pretty awesopme!
i think we could do that that too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ok....Nightmare Hallow.....I am pea green with envy!

Now that I am over that I am THRILLED FOR YOU :>
What I would do is make it into a classic haunted house where some old caretaker used to live.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok....Nightmare Hallow.....I am pea green with envy!

Now that I am over that I am THRILLED FOR YOU :>
What I would do is make it into a classic haunted house where some old caretaker used to live.
yeah the thing is...we were going to do the haunted trail on halloween night(cause it was a friday) but nobody could show up for that. Then it was going to be this friday because everyone could make.
but, the boss man(where we are doing the haunted trail), his mother has a brain tumor, and his dad is not doing so well. so we postponed it to later this winter !!!!!!!!!
so thats why we are able to do this haunted trail and trail, beacuse now we over a month to put everything together.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My apologies....I wasn't even looking at the dates.
I am terribly sorry about your friends parents.

For Halloween next year I sure hope you get a chance to use this house. Halloween, as you well know, is on a SATURDAY! :> The Hansel and Gretel thing is a wonderful idea!!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone. i think we can do the hansel/gretal thing...if i knew when we were doing the trail(we arent waiting for next halloween to do it!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, i know for sure we are planning on using an old barn of ours. we have tweo small little rooms(but i dont think we could fit everyone in there.) and also we have a small upstairs(also dont think we can fit everyone from the trail up there.) but we are still going to use it. whatcan we do with it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts