Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thurs. night was our big TOT night here and we had 2 solid hrs of action on my backyard trail. My neighbors a block away said all they could hear was screaming. People love it, we had so many compilments all night long but my fav. was that we should charge a entrance fee and that we were better than the high price commercial haunts........wow. I couldn't agree with that but we did try our best to scare them. The last pic is 4 teens holding hands in a straight line as they entered inot my station on the trail. I was hiding in a hunting blind making noise and nobody could see me (I'm the one in the black jacket with joker make up on standing next to my son...same make-up) those girls were terrify.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Looks and sounds like you guys had a blast! Getting the screams like that is what makes all the hard work worth while. Compliments like the ones you got are awesome!!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, yeah I was proud of my guys they been with me for 4 years now.The neat thing about it was we were in broad daylight the first hr. and we still manage to make them jump and scream. We use a lot of decoys and distractions.....sound boxes and animated props.....so you look one way and we are right behind you with a noise maker, worked everytime.....heck I even startle easy. Oh and the leafblower in the garage attic got them good too, in the end just when you thought you were safe and home free.....lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts