Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a week of hard work and Lot's of hours into it we are done The walls are up the props are firing! and we got all are actors.. Got are new signs made there was a little prob with the name but were are now going with Northern Screams Mall of Horror... We got some crazy advertising going on the Radio news paper and were even on the Mall LED billboard lol this is crazy the Mall is backing us a 100% and Sudbury Ontario Can. has never had anything like this before...

So here is the last pic's of the build on another Vid and the next pic's and vid will be awesome!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey haven't got a chance to get the 1st few vid's done but here is are Flyer and a vid of us on the Downtown billboard!!! this is crazy everything is coming together and this is to much fun we had snow last night and I don't care usually I would be in panic mood lol but all is good and were dry warm and open!!!!wooooohooooo

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is another vid I made It's the complete picture walk through I have a bunch of scare vids to come. I have been so busy it's so crazy doing this every night and not just HALLOWEEN but hey I love it and were seeing over 30 people a night so far only been open since Sat. 20th so next week will be crazy all have plenty more pics and some great vids to come!!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thankz guyz! I never thought it would be this crazy but it's great!!! were on the billboard 3 radio stations the news and the paper wow this is the best thing ever!!! I wanted to add the radio files but couldn't anyone know how?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
man the stuff has been just trowing together so I didn't really care just wanted to get some stuff up... I have tons of vids I have to look at to make some good vids for after Halloween.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts