1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
OK, I never thought of taking a gun in the mansion so that was kind of a new experience! Odd, but whatever. I'm assuming it's some gaming thing that I never get. I'll get one of my kids to explain it to me. Thanks for the ride though! :)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, unfortunately it's done in a shooting game (violent shooting games are not allowed in our house). Although, I liked watching it for the attention to detail and kinda forgot about the gun! I am trying to find a Nintendo Gamecube copy of Disney's Haunted Mansion game to play on my Wii (Wii can play older Gamcube games)! Apparently it's a cross between the DL Mansion and the movie Mansion and somewhat more family-friendly!

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Ahh! That was cool!! All though the busts were placed in the worng place. So where do I get this video game? haha

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha! Good eye GDfreak! Although I have a feeling they used to be in that order way back when I last went (1980's). I think they've since changed them around and knocked over Thurl Ravenscroft! LOL!

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Haha! Good eye GDfreak! Although I have a feeling they used to be in that order way back when I last went (1980's). I think they've since changed them around and knocked over Thurl Ravenscroft! LOL!
But they also added in all the new deatils like the stiar case room, madame leota floating, and the attic with the new bride and the pictures.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know... I was quite impressed! I like the ghosts in the graveyard... done very well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts