Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Ghouls Rule
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw one in earlier merch posts but now cant find the one I saw before. I thought it was from Cracker Barrel but when I go to the site its not in stock and shows as an item sold from last year. I could have sworn the one I saw was reviewed to have an audio off button since I dont want to hear it make any sound and was @ $20. Anyone know which broom Im talking about?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The only one I seem to find doing a multi-store search is the roaming broom that oddly enough is priced at 24.99 just about everywhere. None of the merchants mention sound so I'm guessing it doesn't have any. It is at Buy Costumes, Costumes Express, Target, Halloween Costumes, Spirit etc. Buy Costumes has 25% off through Sunday and $4.99 flat rate shipping. So you would actually still save some change after shipping if you are interested in that one.

·
Ghouls Rule
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks cloe, I found that one too and was strongly leaning towards it, just wanted to hollar out if anyone remembers the member review about one they got and that the sound was able to be turned off. I guess I could always cut the sound wire if it doesnt as thats a decent deal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts