93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im dayna from nebraska
obsessed with o halloween
crazy
weird
random
in person anyways
i love halloween i love the preparing for it the most cuz the night of goes WAY too fast
i know i joined last year but i didnt really use it so technaclly i think im new :confused: ;P well...
anything else you wanna know just ask

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wierd huh? yeah, we're maybe all a little wierd around here. that's what makes us all come up with such different and cool brainstorming. i've been told i'm wierd and i've always been proud of it.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Comments like that are the reason why we cant have nice things around here. :eek:
It's not Ruggerz fault that Larry won't let you have anything sharp..:p

Welcome Dayna..Welcome to the madness that is halloweenforum

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
last yr i used to wear mismatching multi colored kneehigh sox EVERYday i was almost always trying to fit more colors into one outfit than colors in a rainbow im purty sweet and kewl :cool: lol
you guys are like the COOLEST tho. you are all creative and smart you have so much fun and you guys enjoy new ideas and crazy people ;) i LOVE and is OBSSESED with o halloween that helpd alot lol no worries im ALWAYS proud about who i am no matter if im "normal" as some people say or not
im me and thats all i need to know ;) when people call me weird i reply "i know right, thanks" SORRY this would be one of my i just had caffene moments!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts