Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi again everyone,

I got the two very small soundtracks I'm going to put on my picoboo 104. It can record up to two minutes total. That is for the ambient sound and the triggered sound combined. It will loop. My problem is that each of my soundtracks is only .02 seconds long.
What are people using to make wave soundtracks? I don't have the software and don't know what I can use to make them into about 45sec. each. I would have to just keep combining them to make the total. I really don't want to have to keep hitting the same song over and over on my ipod to download. Can someone let me know what I can use for a free download or if someone is kind enough could they create it for me if I sent them the files.

Thanks,

Growler

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I take it that it is a downloadable program? I might have listed the length wrong. It comes up as .02 on Windows media so that must mean 2 seconds and not .02 seconds.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok, this is great. I downloaded the program and created the wave program I wanted all within about 8 minutes! Sweet. Thanks again.

Growler

1 - 5 of 5 Posts