Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent the last couple of weeks sorting through my halloween stuff and moving it to my new location.
What a wild trip down the halloween forum memory lane! lol
I came across the 'black boxes' that everyone was crazy about when I joined the forum years ago.
The light organ we made for our lightning effect via instructions on this forum.
The american fogger I won with 'granny got run over by a reindeer'
Our witch based on Scare FX's design.
All the wonderful gifts that people from the forum sent me through the years.
I don't remember who sent it, but I had tears in my eyes when I saw it again....the pumpkin with happy halloween carved out in dutch.
The coffin bar is dusted off and ready for a new round :)
I hope the people in my new location turn out to be just as enthusiastic and open to halloween as the old group was.
It feels good to be haunting again! Saturday is the big day. Wish me luck!

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
MsMeeple, SO nice to see you posting here again. I think the last I remember was when you came to the US and got ill and spent some time in our hospitals. Really nice to hear from you again. Wow so a move was also in your future. I loved reading your thoughts about going thru your halloween items. How is the new place for decorating? Are you decorating outside this year? Having a party? Sounds like something is planned.

Good luck with whatever you're doing and Have a Happy Halloween!

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
MsMeeple, hey, long time, no hear from, welcome back!

·
Keeper of Spider Hill
1,781 Posts
I was just talking with my wife the other day about something from the forum and your name came up. It has been a long time and I am very happy to see you are back!

Looking forward to hearing about your new Halloween adventures! ;)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I hope all your Halloween props made the move in good shape. Moving can be hard on some things. Good to hear from you again.

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
Obsessed? Naaahhhh...totally reasonable.

Glad to see your keeping everything going - here's hoping your new people are as awesome as the others.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys :D
In the new location I have a garage to haunt!
I had all my halloween props and decorations in a basement storage unit and it had flooded at some point in the last 4 years :(
Everything stunk like crazy. There was some serious mold and mildew going on. I managed to clean and save most of my stuff.
The mold did add a creepier effect to most of my things and I considered leaving them that way but for health and smell issues thought it would be better to clean them :D
Its funny being away from your 'stuff' for so long. Everything seems new again!
And having stepped away from halloween for so many years, the props that you made seem even more amazing. There's a new appreciation for your work (and craziness lol)
And yes spookie, I ended up in the hospital during my last visit to the states. When I returned to the netherlands I ended up back in the hospital here. Was hospitalized for 8 months and almost became one of my own props! But next month it will be one year since I was released. Its been quite a challenge getting back my strength and energy, but I am back to normal now....well, as normal as normal is for me lol
Happy Halloween everyone!
Love,
Meeps

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you grow some extra 'e's cathy??? :) or were you always so creeeeeepy?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts