Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally getting around to posting a few things. been a slow going for me this year. here are a few of the staff and patients so far. Drooling Henry
Human Design Zombie Pattern Fictional character

my door to solitary, Gertie Dr. ET, Nurse Hilda Bones, made staff badges for all, directory sign, straight jacket patient, Elmer the apothocary, have a few skeletons in jackets too, close up of door with the sign my reaper made , painted it last night and I have had the room divider for over 20 some years, it was at work in the basement pegged as trash, I knew it would come in handy one day. theres more I just haven't taken pics yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
382 Posts
Everything looks awesome...thanks for sharing your photos!
Will you share how you made the door....I want to make one to the enterance of our garage....

finally getting around to posting a few things. been a slow going for me this year. here are a few of the staff and patients so far. Drooling Henry
View attachment 218538

my door to solitary, Gertie Dr. ET, Nurse Hilda Bones, made staff badges for all, directory sign, straight jacket patient, Elmer the apothocary, have a few skeletons in jackets too, close up of door with the sign my reaper made , painted it last night and I have had the room divider for over 20 some years, it was at work in the basement pegged as trash, I knew it would come in handy one day. theres more I just haven't taken pics yet.

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For the door, (which I made for last years haunted hotel elevator door) I measured the door that it was going to go over. the foam is 1 inch thick x door size .Used the hot wire foam factory industrial cutter with the guide plate to cut out center of door and leave the trim edge and the middle frame. then used the heat gun to give a rougher appearance. primer and then spray paint and then aging. this year I put the window cling from $ tree over the middle frame and added a thin piece of acrylic sheeting over it with tacks.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I was so excited to find out we have a full sheet of foam in the basement left over from building my walk-in cooler. Going to attempt something of the like! Looks awesome!
Also going to attempt a faux metal asylum gate using duct tape? Saw it on pinterest....worth a shot

·
The Black Unicorn
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
set up beroom with bed made with PVC and painted to look rusty, married couple playing chckers, wheelchair patient and orderly , creepy sick girl, more to do will post later.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts