Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm in search of Yankee Candle's Ultimate Afterlife. I only have a few of the pieces so I'm looking for pretty much any. I am also looking for some Boney Bunch pieces from 2008 and 2009. If anyone has any or knows of a site where I can find pieces from either of these lines, it would be greatly appreciated (I check eBay often).

Thanks!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding! The ones you listed I recently bought from ebay/that kitchen website a few days ago. I think there are a few other pieces (another jar candle holder, a different jumpkin' jack o'lantern, and a few others). I've been looking for a list of all of them or at least an advertisement photo of the collection. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find any complete checklist/photos.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I found the Yankee Candle 2011 Halloween After Life tea light holder pieces and candle topper on ScentedCandleShop.com.
Type in Yankee Candle Halloween & it will take you to all afterlife items. Shipping worldwide from $2.95.
After Life pieces: pumpkin witch on broom $11.76, car $15.77, raven cart $11.76, cauldern $11.76, cage $11.76 & pumpkin jar topper $9.69.

I can not find any Hallamark Wholesale places to order in January that other people have posted. Please let me know so I can have jump start for next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts