Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I had my own 2008 Mad Scientist Exclusive Animated Prop a couple years ago from Spirit Halloween, but since he was so big I ended up not having room for him. I ended up selling him a while ago (Not as much as I had hoped for, but still something), however, with a change in my display location, now I have plenty of room to fit him. Now I REALLY regret selling him and would love to buy him back for my 2014 display. I would prefer if he did include the box, but if you don't have the box for him anymore I would still be very interested.
Just because I don't want anyone to see how much I would offer for him, send me a private message if you do have him and I will let you know either way (Note: If he does have the box I am willing to pay a decent amount more, since the one I used to have did not come with his). I do also have some other props I could trade for him, such as Dobson the Butler, Spirit's Scary Clown Mirror, and the Grandin Road 6 foot animated Ghost, and the Spirit Boris Karloff Frankenstein if you are interested in any (Or all) of those. :)

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: I also have the Gemmy Life Sized 6.5ft. Frankenstein from 2011 I could trade for him.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump. If anyone has him I am still extremely interested. Please let me know if you do, I can pay a very decent amount of money for him or still trade what I have. :)

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw one listed on Craigslist in the Baltimore MD area last week for $300 if that helps.
Thanks for your reply, that does help! Do you have the link to the listing if it is still active? I tried searching for it on there and had no luck finding it.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for your reply, that does help! Do you have the link to the listing if it is still active? I tried searching for it on there and had no luck finding it.
Here I found it. It was actually from Richmond VA Craigslist under the tags "Halloween Prop". Maybe they will ship it to you. It was just resisted on the 23rd so maybe they will come off the price a bit as well.

http://richmond.craigslist.org/for/4647857729.html

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It looks like that listing is for Hannibal Lecter, was there another of the Mad Scientist? Maybe it was already removed, but the one I am looking for looks like this:

scientist.jpg

·
Registered
181 Posts
My bad I meant to post this on the thread for the guy looking for Hannibal. I'm actually search for a Dr Shivers for myself so if I come across that guy I'll let you know and forward any info I come across.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another bump. I've been checking eBay and Craigslist every day and still have had no luck. If anyone has him I will pay $250 plus shipping (Or more).

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. I still have had no luck finding him on Craigslist or eBay, so if anyone has him please let me know.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump again. If anyone has him and he is in good condition with has all his parts, I will pay $250 for him.

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Someone posted one of these guys this last week, it wasn't on the for sale thread though. If memory serves me it was posted on someone's wall, if I find it I'll let you know....
That would be great if you do find it, thanks! Do you remember how much they were asking?

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Spooky Express
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks to everyone for notifying me of Craigslist and eBay listings for the Mad Scientist. I recently found one for a reasonable price from a very kind person, NEW IN THE BOX! I asked right away if they would ship him and they agreed to, so he will be arriving sometime this week! I will be sure to make a video as soon as he does.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Do you still want caged beast? I will be getting head banging zombie. They may have another bone collector too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts