Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am searching for a few older Spirit Halloween lifesize props and animatronics. The products I am looking for for are as follows:

- Lifesize Grim Reaper (2008 Tailuxe Artware)

- All Boxed Up / Boxed In (2009 YJ Toys and Crafts)

- Kitty Cath (Kitty Kath) Zombie Baby (2010 Seasonal Visions International)

Attached are pictures of all the props I am searching for. I would like to purchase all of these with their original boxes and/or tags, as I am a collector and these are very important to me. If you have any of the above props and they are not fully functional but do have the original box or tags, I would still be interested in purchasing it. I am in the Twin Cities area of Minnesota, and I would be willing to drive up to 250 miles for any of them. If you have any and you are further than 250 miles, I would pay for the prop plus shipping costs. Thank you! :)

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did u find what u r looking for??i also have alot of older ones but im not departing with mine yet,,lol
I have not sadly, I am still searching for all of them. Hopefully eventually someone will be willing to sell them. You're very lucky to have a lot of older ones!

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Updated original post.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am searching for a few older Spirit Halloween animatronics from 2008, 2009, and 2010. The animatronics I am searching for are as follows:

- Toxic Zombie (2008 YJ Toys and Crafts)
View attachment 716333

- All Boxed Up / Boxed In (2009 YJ Toys and Crafts)
View attachment 716334

- Bone Collector (2010 YJ Toys and Crafts)
View attachment 716335

- Zombie Barrel (2010 YJ Toys and Crafts)
View attachment 716336

There is the zombie barrel prop on ebay for 300$
spirit halloween 2010 Zombie Barrel Tested And Working

Condition:
Used

Time left:
Time left:4d 21h

Sunday, 4:28PM

Current bid:
US $299.99
[ 1 bid ]

Place bid

Enter US $304.99 or more

Add to Watchlist

6 watchers
100% positive feedback

Shipping:
$126.07 International Priority Shipping to Canada via the Global Shipping Program | See details

Item location:
Springwater, New York, United States

Ships to:
United States and many other countries | See details

Delivery:
Estimated between Mon. Aug. 3 and Wed. Aug. 12
Includes international tracking

Payments:
PayPal
Visa
Master Card
Amex
Discover

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I have updated my original post with the props I am still currently searching for. Again, if anyone has any of these with their original boxes and are willing to sell them, I would be interested in purchasing them!

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated original post once more with a few different lifesize props added.

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Updated post with remaining props I am searching for!

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Updated post again with 1 more prop I am searching for: Kitty Cath Zombie Baby

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Updated post. Again, if anyone has any of these with the original boxes, even if the prop itself is not fully working, I am very interested. I am also willing to pay for shipping to MN. :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Someone near me has a Kitty Cath in the original box, but the head does not turn. I have inquired about shipping, and the seller unfortunately is not willing to ship the Zombie Baby. If interested, I can provide you with the OfferUp listing link or I could pick it up for you. Thanks!

·
Spooky Express
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Someone near me has a Kitty Cath in the original box, but the head does not turn. I have inquired about shipping, and the seller unfortunately is not willing to ship the Zombie Baby. If interested, I can provide you with the OfferUp listing link or I could pick it up for you. Thanks! View attachment 739162 View attachment 739163
Hi, Thanks for letting me know about that listing! I'd definitely be interested in her. First, though, do you happen to know if she has her cat ears still? It's hard to tell if she does and they're pushed behind her head or if she doesn't have them at all from the picture.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone near me has a Kitty Cath in the original box, but the head does not turn. I have inquired about shipping, and the seller unfortunately is not willing to ship the Zombie Baby. If interested, I can provide you with the OfferUp listing link or I could pick it up for you. Thanks! View attachment 739162 View attachment 739163
Hi! Is she still for sale?? I’ve been trying to get her ever since 2011. She was a major part of my childhood. I want her so badly. I would be willing to pay over $100 for her! 😄

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi! Is she still for sale?? I’ve been trying to get her ever since 2011. She was a major part of my childhood. I want her so badly. I would be willing to pay over $100 for her! 😄
The seller is asking $75.00 for her with the ears missing and no head movement. I would be willing to make the drive for it, but I would need a decent profit to make the trip worthwhile. Thank you for your understanding.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts