Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am searching for the Hellhound latex creature sold at Spirit Halloween and Spencer Gifts back in 2005. He is a red demon-like dog creature with black wings and a red tail. He does not move or light up at all; He is just a latex static prop. I don't remember the actual size of him, but I do know he is somewhere around 2 feet tall. He was originally $79.99 when he was first released, but I would be willing to pay around that price for him since he has not been sold for so long. I will also accept reasonable offers. Unless you are near Minnesota, It would work out best for me for it to be shipped (I would pay however much it costs to ship). If anyone has him and is willing to part with him, please let me know. :)

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If anyone has this I am still looking for it. Please let me know if you are willing to sell it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Found two of them on a posting under San Francisco posting on craiglist titled 100s of halloween props animatronics everything haunted house.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
found it a while ago but hes not willing to split up the lot
I e-mailed that same person and got the same response. Too bad he won't sell them separately. :(

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump. I still am looking for the Hellhound if anyone is willing to sell him. :)

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A very delayed bump. I thought I was going to buy one from someone, but they ended up backing out. So if anyone has him please let me know, I am still interested.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Weird, I was looking for your post a few weeks ago and couldn't find it. I'd seen it more than a few months ago and remembered it, but thought you'd found the hell hound when I couldn't find it. Regardless, I'm parting out my Halloween latex collection and I have the hell hound at $75 plus shipping (via UPS at Staples). Here are a few photos for you:

Let me know if you're interested. I don't use Paypal, so if mailing a check and/or money order is an issue, then you might want to pass. I can get the hell hound boxed up tomorrow and get a shipping estimate on Sunday or Monday, so there should be enough time for you to mail payment and me to get him on the way to you so you can have him by Halloween. By the way, my name is Jennifer and I live just outside of Pittsburgh, PA :)

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you so much for your offer! I just sent you a private message. Please reply either way.

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump (I know it's been a long time). If anyone has Hellhound I am still very interested, so please let me know! :)

·
Spooky Express
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bump. Still looking for Hellhound.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts