Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I am looking for any props pictured. Give me a reasonable offer with a picture or video. 5 - 6 small props for Butler Wade (will negotiate) or prices. Please understand that money is tight and I have many other props as well. Will also do life size for life size trades. Please note that not all of my items are avaliable for trade. You can see tham all on the youtube channel dd_richart1.
baldingbutler.jpg
gemmy reaper.jpg
G-28865.jpg
00160093.zoom.a.jpg
6078273670.jpg
g_23596_lifesize_butler_lantern_L.jpg
14473.jpg
gemmy floating skeleton.jpg
27433.jpg
Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So you DON'T have anything pictured, and what all do you have?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is Butler Wade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0Gkhjht0E

Mine has no issues WHATSOEVER and it depends what you trade for him. His locking Pins can be used for other props. Someone else may do something with him so I will give you this other option: I have up for trade as well a Large Doctor Shivers Spirit Ball. It has its mic AND REMOTE, along with the legs, box, and adapter. It only works with mic mode due to a loose wire, but it has the remote, which most people LOSE (I've actually lost it five times myself). The remote can be used to activate other microphone based spirit balls as well. I also have the grey demonica up for trade, too.

Donovan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All Props available for trade

Demonica_09080201.jpg ChainedToGrave_Web_09050739.jpg bandicam 2015-02-11 14-59-33-541.jpg

These are all trade-able as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
I have that white face zombie with red hair...third picture from the bottom...

BTW .. I LOVE the mouth movement on your dr shivers.. sigh.. I just wish gemmy had better quality control.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You mean the haunted head?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Do you have any gemmy lab props? Such as the throbbing heart?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi everyone
Someone has offered to fix two of my broken props in exchange for butler wade. This seems like a good offer. If it doesn't work out, I will let you know. If a prop is pictured below, I am willing to trade it or sell it.
bandicam 2015-02-11 14-59-33-541.jpg spiritball.jpg ChainedToGrave_Web_09050739.jpg Demonica_09080201.jpg

These can be traded for the previously pictured items ONLY. I will make SOME exceptions. If you have the butler with gray hair then you could even end up with drake for that.

Sarah the Sassy witch is also available for trade.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts