Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am looking for any props pictured. Give me a reasonable offer with a picture or video. 5 - 6 small props for Butler Wade (will negotiate) or prices. Please understand that money is tight and I have many other props as well. Will also do life size for life size trades. Please note that not all of my items are avaliable for trade. You can see tham all on the youtube channel dd_richart1.
Figurine Action figure Toy Standing Fictional character

Clothing Outerwear Robe Costume Abaya

Skull Bone Head Jaw Helmet

Figurine Toy

Clown Performing arts Costume Figurine

Academic dress Costume Clown Fictional character Gentleman

Face Hair Mask Head Costume

Illustration Cartoon Art Fictional character Black hair

Thanks!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is Butler Wade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM0Gkhjht0E

Mine has no issues WHATSOEVER and it depends what you trade for him. His locking Pins can be used for other props. Someone else may do something with him so I will give you this other option: I have up for trade as well a Large Doctor Shivers Spirit Ball. It has its mic AND REMOTE, along with the legs, box, and adapter. It only works with mic mode due to a loose wire, but it has the remote, which most people LOSE (I've actually lost it five times myself). The remote can be used to activate other microphone based spirit balls as well. I also have the grey demonica up for trade, too.

Donovan

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi everyone
Someone has offered to fix two of my broken props in exchange for butler wade. This seems like a good offer. If it doesn't work out, I will let you know. If a prop is pictured below, I am willing to trade it or sell it.
Head Drawing Illustration Smile Sketch
Dog Canidae Ball
Head Statue Fictional character Art
Outerwear T-shirt Fur Sleeve Hood

These can be traded for the previously pictured items ONLY. I will make SOME exceptions. If you have the butler with gray hair then you could even end up with drake for that.

Sarah the Sassy witch is also available for trade.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.