Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is selling a Gemmy Halloween Light Show box, please let me know! The one I have blew a triac, (I think) so one of the channels doesn't work :p Thanks! Tim

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
E-bay "Gemmy Holiday Christmas Lightshow Light And Sound With Timer Compatible MP3 iPod " $84 +shipping

or

Bonanza "Gemmy Christmas Lightshow Sound Control Timer #80232 Holiday Lighting w Speaker"
GE · Electric · Outdoor · Christmas
Preowned Gemmy Christmas Lightshow Controller Model #80232Connect your lighted outdoor decor into a synchronized symphony of light and soundTake your lighted yard decor and ...
See more details at Bonanza - NorthSalem's Booth »
$79.95 used +$30.60 shipping. No tax
Bonanza - NorthSalem's Booth
Shop

never used Bonanza
And I can't tell if either have the Halloween track, that mine from target had.
good luck

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vwgirl, absolutely! The only difference between the two is one is pre-programmed with Halloween music and the other with xmas music, but they both let you plug an MP3 player into them, which is what I do anyway. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Did you receive the light show? If not let me know. Maybe we can arrange a deal including your Juneau prop you have for sale in the other forum.

Eric

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Eric,

Yes, thanks to VWGirl I did. It should be waiting on my front door step for me when I get home! PM me if you're interested in any deals for the Juneau prop.

Thanks,
Tim

1 - 13 of 13 Posts