Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all...

I know this might be an odd request, but I am looking for a decorative bird cage to use as a prop for this year's haunt. No birds will be kept in this cage, so I'm not picky if it is designed to have birds living in it or Not. If you have one you're willing to part with, please let me know and how much you want for it.

Thank you for looking and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
Have you looked at Ross Dress For Less for them? There's one in Cary. I've bought 2 different bird cages from them over the years and at this time of year they start stocking these. Pretty decent pricing on them as well. All different sizes from small to tall and different designs. I'll see if I can locate photos of my cages to show you.

Didn't buy this one but thought it was ultra cool (from 2010 at ROSS, photo annotated at 70.00):

·
Registered
13,632 Posts
This wooden bird cage I picked up from a Marshalls (sister company of TJMaxx/HomeGoods), 20.00, from 2011. I'm on the opposite coast but the stores across the country get in many of the same items at the same time. I need to dig thru older photos to find my metal cage that I keep my hanging bat in that I bought from Ross.

Here's a photo of the one I bought to hang my bat from. I thought this might have been bought at ROSS but might have come from TUESDAY MORNING. As you can tell these discount stores all carry them and I'd say I've seen them from anywhere from maybe 10.00 and up depending on size and material. Next time I'm in my local ROSS I'll see if I can take some current photos from there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts