Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will always be on the look out for any haunted house props to use either in our up coming haunted house or in our future haunted houses. We are a new business and want to find good deals on good quality props.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tampa Bay haunted house in need of props and other things

Are you putting up a house in the Tampa area ?
What kind of props are you looking for ?
Yes we will be opening up in Tampa Bay once we find an appropriate facility. We are looking for graveyard scene props, mannequin limbs (primarily hands and arms), costuming materials, and any other types of products that will provide background to our house. We definitely want items that are not overly expensive and are lower cost.

·
Registered
873 Posts
A couple resources I would keep in mind are:
Features Costumes in Hyde Park rents & sells off their rack, makes custom, sells accessories, has a $5 (MOL) per shopping bag clearance sale from time to time.
Habitat Restore on Hillsbrough
Join https://www.facebook.com/groups/FloridaHauntes/

I'd like to hear more about your house plans, year round, seasonal, timeline, etc.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
If you don't already own a truck, buy one and your potential for getting cheap or free items increases tremendously!
I even rented a bigger truck with trailer to haul home about 40 steel entrance doors I got from a dumpster for nothing.
The Low Income Housing project got all new doors, but the, so did I!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Gym Whourlfeld
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing