Halloween Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· A Wee Bit Wicked
1,293 Posts
:eek: I think you should check on Ebay and Craig's List for a good used projector. A forum friend has found 2 projectors for me with really low bulb hours on Craig's List, and in great shape. These are projectors that sell for over a thousand dollars new. BTW, this is my first year with projectors and projections as well. I have purchased Mr. Chicken's tombstone projection for one of my front row tombstones and I want to have a singing pumpkin projection near my candy table, and a ghost in the graveyard projection projected onto scrim. All my projections are going to be outside, so I have to build tombstones to "house" them in, so I have a bit of work to do. Rather than buy a new, cheapo projector, your money may be better spent on a quality used projector. I am a newbie on projections, but I've been researching it quite a while. Just a suggestion.:)

· A Wee Bit Wicked
1,293 Posts
I'd love to do the Ghost Bride in our picture window. I have not seen ANYONE around here doing projections so it would really one-up me. lol Not that it's a competition or anything. ;) I may use the gift cards to pick up an airbrush and continue my projector search on ebay one I save up some cash.

:)I'm right there with you on the "one-up" thing. It's not a competition, but you feel you have to do something more each year, sort of like you against you. Honestly, I am familiar with projections from being on the forum, but you take your average Dick and Jane, and they are going to be blown away! No one in my town does hardly anything for Halloween, so this should amaze and astound all my visitors. Just the tombstone projection of Mr. Chicken's is going to mystify people and then the phantom ghost hovering over a tombstone in the graveyard...WOW! Then the singing pumpkins doing their thing...the kids will LOVE them!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.