Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought i would be wise and wait a few days after halloween to start looking for assorted decor lots- only to find that my choices on sites like spirit are no longer online. Does anyone know where i should look or have lots for sale? I will pay for shipping!
Assorted skeletons
skulls
animated decor
lights
outdoor decor
anything for a "haunted hayride"
you get the idea....
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I would check out craigslist and ebay. Congrats by the way. My other half put his foot down so we are getting married at the end of Sept and NOT Oct. next year.

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hey congrats!! Where are you located? And are you still looking for goodies? My DH insisted that I clean out the basement storage area, so will have LOADS of stuff to go at reasonable prices.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Hey Halloweenscreamqueen, let me know when and what you are sellinf as I'm always looking for stuff to add to my display each year.

·
Creepin' It Real
2,038 Posts
Anyone potentially interested in a sizeable lot of rubber tarantulas, fuzzy rats, styrofoam tombstones, feathered small vultures, and whatever else I decide I should part with? I'm torn between working on that or something else. Interest in that kind of material could sway me into cracking open boxes...

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am curious as to how your halloween wedding plans are coming along.... Im so jealous of anyone that is lucky to have a wedding or birthday near halloween!

·
Mummy Dearest
1,149 Posts
I have to laugh. A person was looking for Halloween decorations, one says she has some, everybody else nabs the person who says she has some. ;P Halloween hoarders, we are.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts