Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Halloween Elitist
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought a laser vortex from this guy? The video on YouTube recites the name Juneau Studios, is it a good buy ? I'm spending $71.00 bucks, I might be inclined to make one myself but I just don't want spend money if I'm making one that might turn out crappy, any advice or can someone give me a review on this item
Here is the link
https://youtu.be/42zQ3blYE0Y

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I cannot say that I have. If in doubt, the best advice would be to find some online reviews of the item (at more than one site, preferably) and check their seller feedback very thoroughly so that you do not get burned should you decide to purchase from them.

·
Halloween Elitist
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Garth, I was hoping maybe someone here in the forum had some first hand knowledge about this item

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do. Bought a prop ($700) from here in the past. Was hard to get in contact with after the order. Bought prop in june, and didn't arrive in time for halloween. Part of the order was one of these vortex props. Cheap ebay laser pen (which didn't work, replacement was so dim it didn't show up clearly) mounted on a small piece of L shaped black 2 x 4 pointed towards an ebay computer fan. Could have made this for between 5 and 10 bucks. Never used this to date. In fact, only used in trials, the fan has since burned out. Google the company name. Do a search of it on this website. Enjoy the reading of the reviews.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts