Halloween Forum banner
61 - 80 of 81 Posts

Registered
Thank you Michael Candles for the Beltane blessings! I love the wax seal and the dragonfly. Funny story about wax seals - I pull them off and keep them because they're so pretty. No idea what I will do with them but I have a small collection now. While I was peeling off the one from your card, I look up and my kitten Peanut Butter had stolen one of the others from the collection and takes off with it 馃槅
Thank you Hallow Pumpkin for the lovely card and poem!

Registered
Thank you Michael Candles for the Beltane blessings! I love the wax seal and the dragonfly. Funny story about wax seals - I pull them off and keep them because they're so pretty. No idea what I will do with them but I have a small collection now. While I was peeling off the one from your card, I look up and my kitten Peanut Butter had stolen one of the others from the collection and takes off with it 馃槅
Thank you Hallow Pumpkin for the lovely card and poem!
Wood Material property Font Paper Art

Registered
Sorry so late to post. I am not getting notifications of the conversations for some reason like I used to. I loved getting all the awesome cards!
Many thanks to all!

Lokai: The first to arrive and such a cool design and execution with an authentic feel!
Michael Candles: Thanks for the awesome Beltane Blessings and cute dragonfly!
Stinkerbell and Frog Prince: I love how you visit cemetaries and send us embellished photos of them! The kitchen witchery card is great! But I don't see chocolate listed on it?!
Holly Haunter and Red Flayer: Perfect Beltane scene and lovely poem!
Goth Kitty Lady: I love the nature card and Walpurgis/Beltane wishes!
Hallowmas Bookitty: Adorable bunnies and jack O'lantern on a very springy color!
Hallow Pumpkin: Lovely pic and loving your creativity with the fun fairy limerick!

Registered
It鈥檚 summer here in the valley of Phoenix, Arizona
I got wonderful cards to cheer me up and keep me in a fall state of being , even thought it鈥檚 99 !
many thanks to all for the wonderful cards
hallow pumpkin , wonderful poem and photo馃巸
gothkittylady , thank for the tea and card
stinkerbell & frog another awesome cemeteries card . Love the cat silhouettes
holly & red flayer awesome fae card and greetings
michael candles , the dragon fly and beltane blessings
batty patty , wonderful poem and card
馃巸馃巸

Reactions: Batty Patty

Registered
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
Our last cards arrived this week
Thank you Holly Haunter and Red Flayer for the festive Beltane wishes
LadyFrog - Thank you for the "buggy" Beltane card and charm.

Leaf Book Publication Recipe Art

Registered
Looking forward to the next exchange 馃巸
another exchange to spread the Halloween stamps in mail boxes 馃巸

Registered
A late thank you to Ladyfrog, I did receive your truth seeker card last week. I love the bat charm! The beetle/ moth card cover is very cool. Thanks very much!
Handwriting Rectangle Font Material property Electric blue
Brown Black Wood Rectangle Font

Also looking forward to the next exchange.

61 - 80 of 81 Posts