Halloween Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hello I sent out cards about two weeks ago... I only got one response. Can people say if the got them. I posted them through the university so hoping they sent them out. Thanks
I think a lot of people wait until they get most/all of the cards they're expecting and then post a picture.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I got a card from Stinkerbell and Frog Prince today, thank you! Where were the cemeteries you used for these photos?

Goth Kitty Lady-Today, in my usps informed delivery email, I saw your card had been scanned for delivery…but it didn’t make it to my mailbox! I think this actually happened before with us. My mail person must be nuts. Anyway, I know it’s close!! Hopefully it will arrive-if not-I know you sent it and thank you!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Goth Kitty Lady-Today, in my usps informed delivery email, I saw your card had been scanned for delivery…but it didn’t make it to my mailbox! I think this actually happened before with us. My mail person must be nuts. Anyway, I know it’s close!! Hopefully it will arrive-if not-I know you sent it and thank you!
That's happened to me this time with two out of the four cards I've received so far, I think the entire USPS is kinda broken right now. ;)

1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
I got a card from Stinkerbell and Frog Prince today, thank you! Where were the cemeteries you used for these photos?
I try to put a note on the backs of the photos where it was taken should someone want to pull the photos off to look. This set of photos were taken this past March in Eastern Washington on a short get away camping trip. The outside photo was taken at the Guarding Angels Cemetery in Moses Lake. The inside photo was taken at the Menno Cemetery near Ritzville. I think we visited about 12 cemeteries over that weekend.

1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Ok Time for a few thank you. I've been busy with more hatching eggs so have been a little behind.
Loki - Thank you for the creative card with a ouji board.
hallowmas - Thank you for the bright and cheerful card
Batty Patty - Love the hand stitched stars and printed vellum

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ok Time for a few thank you. I've been busy with more hatching eggs so have been a little behind.
Loki - Thank you for the creative card with a ouji board.
hallowmas - Thank you for the bright and cheerful card
Batty Patty - Love the hand stitched stars and printed vellum
Thank ful it came. i ahve to leave for a work shop in Port Towsend on WED . I may not get the mails until i get back...Hopefully the hotel we are in will be hauted

·
Registered
908 Posts
I got 3 more cards over the last few days 🙂 Thank you to all!
Batty Patty - such a lovely card! I love the creativity! Thank you!
Hallowmas - thank you for the Wytches Night greetings!
Stinkerbell and Frog Prince - love the witches and black cats and of course the cool cemetery pics! The kitchen witchery info is cool, too!

I still have to figure out what I'm doing and get my cards out. The end of the month really snuck up on me!

1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
They were telling me a lot of hotels are hauted - please send any of interest
I can't say the hotel we stayed in when we attended a wedding before Covid but there is a LOT of history in the town. Here's a link to short list of possible haunted places.
Port Townsend has a number of cemeteries too Laurel Grove is a favorite and Redman across the street. Fort Worden and Fort Townsend are worth exploring. Fort Flagler was a favorite to camp at and explore. A ferry ride, you can catch a walk on passage in PT to Fort Casey to check out the lighthouse. Have fun.

·
Registered
Trick or Treat!
130 Posts
I got 3 more cards over the last few days 🙂 Thank you to all!
Batty Patty - such a lovely card! I love the creativity! Thank you!
Hallowmas - thank you for the Wytches Night greetings!
Stinkerbell and Frog Prince - love the witches and black cats and of course the cool cemetery pics! The kitchen witchery info is cool, too!

I still have to figure out what I'm doing and get my cards out. The end of the month really snuck up on me!

I barely got mine out on the day they were supposed to. Monday I think. Ended up writing a limerick and using a photo that was taken of me at a Wedding that kept me busy this past month.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Thank you Michael Candles for the Beltane blessings! I love the wax seal and the dragonfly. Funny story about wax seals - I pull them off and keep them because they're so pretty. No idea what I will do with them but I have a small collection now. While I was peeling off the one from your card, I look up and my kitten Peanut Butter had stolen one of the others from the collection and takes off with it 😆
Thank you Hallow Pumpkin for the lovely card and poem!

41 - 60 of 80 Posts