Halloween Forum banner
21 - 40 of 80 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Ok just a tad swamped... hosting a baby shower in the park this Saturday and adopted a new great dane last Friday... Poor thing was used for breeding by less then what I'd call not very nice people. Her last litter only one supposedly survived the others had to be "removed" by the vet. She was "fostered" out a week later and adopted by us 3 weeks after that. She's starting to adjust but had some anxiety this morning when Frog went off to work, found her on Frog's desk trying to get out the window... took her hours to settle. She is a work in progress, she is rescue dane number 6 so we have high hopes she'll settle as well as the others have.

Cards are designed and hope to start work on them after the weekend so time yet for any last minute fun seekers to join in.

Registered
Mailed mine two days ago, so maybe some people will be getting one from me next week?
I got your card today! I love the cute foxes and bunnies :) I needed this reminder of spring (since we are currently having very NOT spring weather here!) Thank you!
*Edited to add: I forgot to mention the tea! Ginger lemon sounds lovely and it's perfect tea weather :)

Registered
I needed this reminder of spring (since we are currently having very NOT spring weather here!)
I know, right? It鈥檚 supposed to be at most in the low 50s here all weekend, and one weather report said we could even get snow!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
First card of the season Thanks so much Goth Kitty Lady for the lovely homemade card. Perfect.... As LadyFrog said the weather here has been unreal. Last weekend we did the baby shower in a park thanks the good witch it had a great picnic shelter... we had bouts of sun, rain, hail and afterwards when we got home to unload the party supplies it snowed, we almost NEVER get snow here not even in the darkest days of winter let alone in April. Sunday morning we actually had traces of snow the stuck and again on Monday. Yesterday it hailed again.

Registered
First card of the season Thanks so much Goth Kitty Lady for the lovely homemade card. Perfect.... As LadyFrog said the weather here has been unreal. Last weekend we did the baby shower in a park thanks the good witch it had a great picnic shelter... we had bouts of sun, rain, hail and afterwards when we got home to unload the party supplies it snowed, we almost NEVER get snow here not even in the darkest days of winter let alone in April. Sunday morning we actually had traces of snow the stuck and again on Monday. Yesterday it hailed again.
That is crazy weather! Glad it held out for the baby shower though!
Here in Texas we have been having some crazy weather, too! Check out our hail!

Registered
That is crazy weather! Glad it held out for the baby shower though!
Here in Texas we have been having some crazy weather, too! Check out our hail!
Wow, you practically got golf balls. Did your windshield make it through that intact?

Registered
hoppy bunny day 馃巸
getting cards done today in the mail Monday 馃巸

Reactions: Goth Kitty Lady

Registered
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Not the best photos... little ones don't sit for photos

Bird Phasianidae Comb Chicken Feather

Our now 6 going on 7 week chicks... not so cute anymore

Organism Adaptation Composite material Soil Font

Mama Chicken with her baby turkey chicks from the eggs so stole they are now a week old. The babes are a mix of heritage breeds... Not the kind one usually finds in the store at Thanksgiving.

Registered

Registered
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
What a surprise I got last night. Went out to do my chores and what to a find a single baby turkey peeping outside the hay shed... lo and behold we had a mama turkey sitting just inside the who hatched out 10, the remaining 7 eggs are in the incubator to give them a chance... mama and babes are in a brood pen to keep the little ones safe, as mama's will roam far and wide and babes will get lost or worse. Pictures will be coming.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts