Halloween Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I needed this reminder of spring (since we are currently having very NOT spring weather here!)
I know, right? It’s supposed to be at most in the low 50s here all weekend, and one weather report said we could even get snow!

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is crazy weather! Glad it held out for the baby shower though!
Here in Texas we have been having some crazy weather, too! Check out our hail!
Wow, you practically got golf balls. Did your windshield make it through that intact?

·
Registered
217 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hello I sent out cards about two weeks ago... I only got one response. Can people say if the got them. I posted them through the university so hoping they sent them out. Thanks
I think a lot of people wait until they get most/all of the cards they're expecting and then post a picture.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Goth Kitty Lady-Today, in my usps informed delivery email, I saw your card had been scanned for delivery…but it didn’t make it to my mailbox! I think this actually happened before with us. My mail person must be nuts. Anyway, I know it’s close!! Hopefully it will arrive-if not-I know you sent it and thank you!
That's happened to me this time with two out of the four cards I've received so far, I think the entire USPS is kinda broken right now. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts