Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Mailed mine two days ago, so maybe some people will be getting one from me next week?
I got your card today! I love the cute foxes and bunnies :) I needed this reminder of spring (since we are currently having very NOT spring weather here!) Thank you!
*Edited to add: I forgot to mention the tea! Ginger lemon sounds lovely and it's perfect tea weather :)

·
Registered
908 Posts
I got 3 more cards over the last few days 🙂 Thank you to all!
Batty Patty - such a lovely card! I love the creativity! Thank you!
Hallowmas - thank you for the Wytches Night greetings!
Stinkerbell and Frog Prince - love the witches and black cats and of course the cool cemetery pics! The kitchen witchery info is cool, too!

I still have to figure out what I'm doing and get my cards out. The end of the month really snuck up on me!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Thank you Michael Candles for the Beltane blessings! I love the wax seal and the dragonfly. Funny story about wax seals - I pull them off and keep them because they're so pretty. No idea what I will do with them but I have a small collection now. While I was peeling off the one from your card, I look up and my kitten Peanut Butter had stolen one of the others from the collection and takes off with it 😆
Thank you Hallow Pumpkin for the lovely card and poem!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Thank you Michael Candles for the Beltane blessings! I love the wax seal and the dragonfly. Funny story about wax seals - I pull them off and keep them because they're so pretty. No idea what I will do with them but I have a small collection now. While I was peeling off the one from your card, I look up and my kitten Peanut Butter had stolen one of the others from the collection and takes off with it 😆
Thank you Hallow Pumpkin for the lovely card and poem!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts