Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at our local Walmart tonight and I walked past the aisle where the back to school stuff was. They had orange and black storage bins on every shelf. I saw a girl working there and asked if they were putting out halloween items, she told me they were going to be putting them out tonight.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,599 Posts
Thats good to know. Hopefully the have a decent selection this year. Last year was kind of flat.
You're in Erie? Me too!

·
lurking in the shadows
7,332 Posts
Our MAULmart has all it's Fall stuff out..No sign of Halloween yet..though
Hopefully soon :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Ours has started also.... Picked up a few things as they were putting stuff out on the shelves! ;)

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
ok ya'll!! I'm on a self-induced buying freeze!!! Don't tempt me like this!!!!! (Even though I did spend $20 at Walgreens yesterday on Halloween! LOL)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Just got back from WM. They started putting their candy out and some party plates, cups, etc. Their $4 shulls are back and they have the glittery ones too like Michaels. They had SOME small skeletons up and some dark colored roses. That's it so far. They have a lot of empty space though so I'm hoping they get a lot in this year.

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
Ours has a few things like party stuff and some very non-Halloweenish pumpkins in the floral section. But there is still so much "back to school" stuff everywhere, I'd be surprised if they put the real Halloween stuff out for another week or two. I'm guessing "back to school" wasn't a big seller this year, because it still looks pretty much untouched!

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
Looks like your freeze thawed out already!

Darn Arkansas weather - cold one day, warm the next!! :D

Hey, I just went to lunch, at TOTALLY drove past the brand newly opened Halloween Express and DID NOT STOP! LOL

·
Registered
58 Posts
Halloween Express???!! I'm soooooooooo jealous!!! It totally sucks here in Canada for cool Halloween stores. :( You Americans have the best stuff! At least from everybody's pics anyway.

·
Registered
670 Posts
ok ya'll!! I'm on a self-induced buying freeze!!! Don't tempt me like this!!!!! (Even though I did spend $20 at Walgreens yesterday on Halloween! LOL)
Me too!! I am trying SO hard not to buy anything else for a while. It's so hard though!

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Walmart here has yet to put out anything other than some brightly colored leaves and the candy. Maybe soon?!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts