Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
not wallmart but its sister store Sams has a cute 4 ft pirate candy greeter similar to the pumpkin man and the other one .....darn it escapes me now what it was but I know I wanted it! lol

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,362 Posts
My Walmart is in a Bizarro In Between Time right now.

They can't get any workers right now so the shelves are still in summer/BTS limbo with leftover 4th of July stuff, pool & general summer stuff, boxes of BTS stuff sitting around, some shelves cleared, yard stuff is still out, most of the plants are dunzo, but they did have those straw bales on one shelf.

I really hope they have the vintagey stuff this year but I hope that every year for every store! :D

·
The Haunting Girl
978 Posts
Apparently, my local Walmart is already setting up for Halloween. Someone from town posted a picture on Facebook... I think it was from the local Walmart? I haven't been following that particular town group since it became a cesspool of petty political posts and drama. I also won't go into the local Walmart (or most other stores) due to the surge of COVID-19 cases in my area. It will remain a mystery for a bit until things (hopefully) calm down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts