Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still school stuff & a little fall in the floral section but only Halloween stuff I've found so far is lounge sets (PJ's?) on an end cap. Mix & match. Like I need more....Got these:

They are really lightweight & soft...fuzzy but not fleece. Had the same in purple with ghosts & 2 heavier fleece type pants; one in a cream color with characters all over (think pumpkin, witch hat, bat, etc) & forgot the pattern on the other. Had shirts as well but didn't want any more of those & forgot what they looked like.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,963 Posts
Went to Walmart tonite to get some bug stuff & saw they had all sorts of "Harvest" boxes waiting to be put out in the seasonal section by their garden center.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Still school stuff & a little fall in the floral section but only Halloween stuff I've found so far is lounge sets (PJ's?) on an end cap. Mix & match. Like I need more....Got these:
View attachment 734615

They are really lightweight & soft...fuzzy but not fleece. Had the same in purple with ghosts & 2 heavier fleece type pants; one in a cream color with characters all over (think pumpkin, witch hat, bat, etc) & forgot the pattern on the other. Had shirts as well but didn't want any more of those & forgot what they looked like.
Excuse me.... one can never have enough PJ’s 🙃

·
Registered
383 Posts
I was just wondering if there was a thread for this. I'm planning on popping into Walmart to do some grocery shopping. I wonder if they'll even have any candy out?

·
Registered
548 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
One of my Walmarts is starting to put things out. Two end caps of these porch greeter guys. They were really cute. Love the hocus pocus and the NBC...all of them really lol
I small section of the vintage stuff, I didn't take a good pic of it though...not sure what happened. some plates, napkins and the other half of shelf next to vintage was all halloween lighting.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

there was a pumpkin man and a black cat in the same style as this witch. Also some signs with little owls on them. all with the "vintage" look and black orange colors. very very little was out.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Video that shows some of their stuff is here:

Reactions: RiverRat3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Our bigger local Walmart had about half of one side of an aisle of Halloween. I'm hoping more gets put out as the back to school stuff dies down. There were a few projectors, some window clings, some glittered roses, and those vintage inspired figures. They had the witch, the pumpkin witch, and the cat, but they were much smaller than they used to be. I did find a few things to bring home though. Will definitely be going back to check on any new stuff and look around the other 2 Walmarts we have.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts