161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wonder if these are going to be in stores or only online... I don't remember ever seeing high dollar animatronics like those in stores before

·
Registered
20,817 Posts
I wonder if these are going to be in stores or only online... I don't remember ever seeing high dollar animatronics like those in stores before
The stores cater to the general public, not specialized haunters, so the majority are going to be available only online, I am sure; they might have a couple of animatronic characters, but nothing like those high-dollar ones.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Not only do not iron , but also not use bleach and hand wash only~~typical walmart..once they get sued for it they will deny that was in there..I keep an eye out for their $25 skeletons..they go quick...You are lucky they last a week once they are out

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Not only do not iron , but also not use bleach and hand wash only~~typical walmart..once they get sued for it they will deny that was in there.
Just the opposite. A lot of times those warnings are in there to prevent lawsuits. I can't imagine anyone trying to wash, bleach or blow dry a light, but if they did Walmart could show they posted the warning.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lol "limbless Libby" made me laugh! Perhaps it's the 1am giggles but that name is just appallingly funny.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I really need one of these, I was just thinking of ideas to make one last night but I didn't really want to put in the effort lol, this is a much easier idea. what is it stuffed with and did it's knees bend into position easily or did they want to straighten out?

I ordered a couple of their stuffed dummies...free shipping if you pick up at store. Then found a white sheet and viola...

The kids came home last night and said it was creepy....so I may just have to leave it out for awhile

BTW: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Life-Size-Halloween-Stuffed-Dummy-2-Pack-Value-Bundle/17150874

$38 for one, $56 for two

·
Registered
234 Posts
They do have some neat items. I didn't think about looking at WalMart online. Thanks for posting.

Found this. Is this the same light sold at Spirit for $24.99? Only $15.64 and they also have it in orange. Description says it's a "short circuit".

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Led-Outdoor-Light-Halloween-Decoration/45075812

View attachment 250523

Orange light:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Orange-Led-Outdoor-Light-Halloween-Decoration/45075831
I saw those exact same lights on Walmart's website a while ago and they were about $25. This is something Walmart does every year at the start of the season it's like they don't know how to price things take the Gramophone for example right now it's $28.82 before that it was 18 and before that it was 16!:confused:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I see I'm not the only one that noticed their wonky pricing. I watched the skeleton frog go from $6+ to $3+ back up to 4+ and now it's at $3 again. It's $2,00 and change at both Michaels and Spirit who overprice to make up for coupons. How about the light up phantom guy normally in the $30.00 range for $212.61 or the live wires I saw on Spirits video. I think their priced at $24 or so there. Walmart priced at $64.62. Hard to pass up a pose and stay skeleton for the bargain price of $120.00. LOL

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Warning about Walmart. Been waiting for plastic chairs to go on sale to buy for H party. They went from 8.88 to 4.33. Needed 12 so I drove 35 miles to the only other Walmart that had them in stock and they weren't on sale! Apparently they don't price match their own stores. I find this deceptive. Live and learn!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts