Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For those haunters missing the Walgreen's Wally skeletons to corpse this year, check out the skeleton being sold by RiteAid Pharmacy now. It has the same feet as the Wally and I believe is the same brand if not very close to it. It's made of the same plastic my Wally from the past two years was.

I posted a comparison under the RiteAid thread. Probably be back there at lunch time and will get more photos for a better closeup. This week (with a RiteAid rewards card--you can sign up in store) the skeletons are 50% off (reg. 59.99, now 30.00) so pretty much priced at the Walgreens price from before. This sale will end on Saturday however and prices on them will go back up. RiteAid is the 3rd largest pharmacy chain now and chances are good there's a location in your area. They are not selling this skeleton online unfortunately. See Post 42 and 49 for the photos: http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/129229-rite-aid-halloween-2013-a-5.html#post1528085

If you haven't been into a location recently, check out the RiteAid thread in the general discussion area for photos of halloween items there. Some nice items this year.

·
Registered
79 Posts
They were not out yet here, but the guy said they are unpacking boxes and to call back this afternoon.... hopefully they actually have them

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got back to Rite Aid... they were still setting up... I spotted the skellies still in the boxes... picked up to boxes and went to check out... got 2 for basically original price of 59.99 checked another Rite Aid sold out... glad I got 2 especially at that price :-D

·
Registered
142 Posts
I went to Wally's today and saw a $50 skelly. Basically the same as the $30 ones, but they added hardware (hence the price hike) to make them poseable. I would have preferred the old $30 ones, so I'll take a trip to Rite Aid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts