Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I grabbed a ton of pcv and plastic sheeting to make a haunted maze but w/o glueing the peices together I am having a hard time getting my 1/2ince schedule 40 pvc to stand boxed hallway type framing I only have an hour into one corridor no plastic taped on yet any ideas on how I can make it a bit more study w/o glueing it all together

·
Registered
34 Posts
Is the maze going to be on Grass? if it is try putting rebar into the grass and putting the PVC over the rebar helps it keep it up

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured out a method by taking an old broom handle and making a hole in the grass then standing my vertical poles in the holes yay this will save on about 200 fittings =) the rest should be able to support via cross braces up top I'll post pics in a few

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

pics as promised as you can see I was buiilding boxed frames at first and this proved to be a real pita

·
Registered
495 Posts
You could drill in to the fittings and put screws in to the pipes. No glue then. I have done that in the past and it worked ok. I like to glue all my main pieces as much as a i can.
/\ X2 I have run screws into mine to hold them into place as well.

Try rebar hammered into the ground much stronger than broom handle and fairly cheap and easy to find. LOWES, Home Depot, Construction sites....

-PB

·
Registered
552 Posts
I use sheet metal screws in making air cannons and PVC airsoft machine guns. They work just as good as glue and you can never have to many sheet metal screws.

Also I like the rebar idea, good tip for next year.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I use sheet metal screws in making air cannons and PVC airsoft machine guns. They work just as good as glue and you can never have to many sheet metal screws.

Also I like the rebar idea, good tip for next year.
How do you make the machine guns and activate them??????:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts