Halloween Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What was that?!
Did you see something?

Six different spooks try to materialize from beyond into your haunt with the "Wall Presser" projection effect.

Load these video loops into your projector, and aim at any wall for instant heebie jeebies!

I've been wanting to do this one for quite some time, so I'm very excited to share it with my old Halloween Forum buds!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
This looks fantastic! We mostly just haunt our yard so I don't think it'd work for us at the moment, but it's going to brilliant for a lot of folks.

(We bought one of your haunted tombstone projections last year and it worked great with one of the cheap projectors. Blended seemlessly into the yard - it was perfect.)

Always a treat to see what you've been working on.

·
Scared Silly
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This looks fantastic! We mostly just haunt our yard so I don't think it'd work for us at the moment, but it's going to brilliant for a lot of folks.
(We bought one of your haunted tombstone projections last year and it worked great with one of the cheap projectors. Blended seemlessly into the yard - it was perfect.)
Always a treat to see what you've been working on.
Thanks! Glad to hear the Haunted Tombstone worked well for you!
You know, now that you mention it, I think you could actually get some pretty awesome use out of this on a tombstone or even some shrubbery...

·
Imitation Imagineer
1,180 Posts
Fantastic!

I'm finally getting around to designing this year's layout, and will have to factor this in somewhere.

I think that I may already have the perfect projector to produce the lower light level that would be appropriate here. Now, all I need is the right surface, and scene concept. Hmmm....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts