Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the Witches Wingding party Im covering 99% of my pictures hanging on the wall with creepy pictures. I decided to have a lil fun with this one. I wonder if anyone will notice our new 'family' members? lol

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
That is ADOREABLE!!!! :D:D:D

Did you make or buy it?

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous.

·
The Goddess of Screams
518 Posts
I love it!!! 2 good witches with the "black sheep" witch in the middle!! LOL

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
What a great idea!!! Love the family members you have choose!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is ADOREABLE!!!! :D:D:D

Did you make or buy it?

Fabulous, absolutely fabulous.
Thank you :) I bought it a few yrs ago, it hangs in my hallway and normally has photos of my hubby, two kids and myself. I printed photos of famous witches and switched out the pics. :) It silly but it made me giggle lol

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
For the Witches Wingding party Im covering 99% of my pictures hanging on the wall with creepy pictures. I decided to have a lil fun with this one. I wonder if anyone will notice our new 'family' members? lol

SIMPLY DELIGHTFUL! NOW EVERY TIME I SEE ONE OF THOSE "FAMILY" STYLE FRAMES - I'LL BE THINKING OF YOUR IDEA!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
My wife and I were up in Vermont this past summer, and stopped at a antique store/barn sale. They had a whole box of B&W portraits from probably the late 1800s early 1900s. They guy said I could have all I wanted at $2 each, so I bought 10 of them. You know, some of those "retouched" ones of kind of creepy looking people with cold stares. Will put them up for the party this year, on the table, piano top. etc. Will post pics in my Omenwood Hotel thread...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts