Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every year we have a Halloween party at the house which means we decorate the whole first floor . This year , unlike others , I decided to spend more time on indoor props and sets instead of outdoor. We are building a zombie room and a pirate room. Both rooms are worked on at the same time. Here are a few pics of what we've got so far. Everything you see is made out of styrofoam ( except the brick scene setters in the zombie room ). Still have a lot of stuff to build but there's time left. The wall partition in the pirate room will be a Tavern facade. Built the left side , now I have to build the right side.

·
Registered
14,078 Posts
Wow, love your creativity and foam work! Your sets are just terrific. They really do set the mood. I think your guests will be blown away. What thickness foam are you using BTW? My contractor has 3 left over 1-1/2 inch sheets he offered me and I'm trying to decide the best use for something that thick.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow, love your creativity and foam work! Your sets are just terrific. They really do set the mood. I think your guests will be blown away. What thickness foam are you using BTW? My contractor has 3 left over 1-1/2 inch sheets he offered me and I'm trying to decide the best use for something that thick.
Thanks. For this partition I used 1/2" white styrofoam for the main wall and 1/4" white styrofoam for the door and brickwork.
The reason I did that is to save some time cutting the different elevations.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts